1. Environmental Products and Services for international markets:
- 1.6 million tonnes of CO2 (e) for CERs Emission Reduction Certificates
- 0.8 million tonnes of CO2 (e) for Verifiable Emission Reduction VERs
- AMAs Environmental Actions for other environmental services such as water resources management, biodiversity conservation and scenic beauty.
- Local ecotourism, strategic alliances with institutions and communities in the region, aimed at enhancing tourism in the Region.
2. Services for local, national and international markets:
- Accompaniment and advice in the marketing of timber products.
- Commercialization of non-timber products: fruits and flowers from the forest.
- Identification and projection of actions for the reduction of emissions of greenhouse gases.
3. Technical advice and training:
- Technical advice and community training on the following topics:
- Environmental goods and services, particularly aspects of carbon sinks.
- Basic aspects for the formulation of projects eligible by the CDM Clean Development Mechanism.
- Administration and management of ecotourism centers.
- Alternatives for sustainable management of forests: forest ecology, forestry extension.
4. Reforestation Activities:
- Reforestation plans for the purpose of environmental compensation.
- Forest resource management (landscaping).
- Design and implementation of sustainable forest systems: commercial plantations, agroforestry and silvopastoral systems, ecological restoration of degraded areas and models of assisted natural regeneration.
- Maintenance of plantations.
- Advice on the supply of plant material.
- Ecological restoration for the conservation of water resources.
5. Environmental Studies:
- Elaboration of Forest Management Plans.
- Elaboration of Plans for Management and Management of Hydrographic Basins.
- Participation in education programs and evaluation of environmental performance.
- Development of guidelines aimed at mitigation and adaptation policies to climate change.